Navistools Model Browser is a solution for browsing Navisworks models in the web. It enables Navisworks models to be browsed and managed anywhere with all kind of devices that have a modern Web Browser installed. In addition of browsing 3D models user can also browse and edit database information that is attached to the model items.
- The model can be published by using groups. When groups are used they can be shown and hide from the menu. Group names can be freely chosen when publishing (e.g. walls, windows, ducts).
- You can clip the model with clipping planes from different directions and measure distances with measurement tool.
- Application provides both perspective and orthographic cameras and you can switch between them as you like.
- If Navisworks model is linked with external database also published WebGL graphics will retain database links. Then metadata information of the objects are displayed in the Properties window. When using with Navistools Datamanager one can use SQL, MySQL and Oracle databases.
- Application contains a Selection Tree that can be used for searching a certain object from the model. Selected object will be zoomed to screen and its metadata will be populated into the Properties window.
- You can save views from different positions of the model and restore them later.
- You can also add comments to the model and edit and remove them later when don't need anymore.
- You can use your own mobile devices as a same way you use your desktop browsers. Just open the same address from you browser and use your model where ever you are.
There is two ways to use our Navistools Field. You can use it direct from your mobile or tablet browsers or you can download our iOS App from Apple store.
- iOS App is the app that is installed on your mobile device and which typically onsite workers are using when they wish to change a status of an object, link photos or other attachments to the object or change object properties. Onsite coordinator can then manage and use all that data with his Navisworks and Navistools Standard system. He/She can also embed status and property information and publish it to anyone who needs to follow onsite work. You can use Navistools iOS App also in offline mode. After you are back in online your changes can be updated in your model.
Navistools WebVR Application supports WebVR and GamePad APIs and you can view published models and walk around in VR by using Oculus Rift or HTC Vive headsets and Gamepad. Using VR mode also needs a VR compatible browser which are Google Chromium or Firefox Nightly at the moment.
Navistools Model Publisher and Property Publisher
Navistools Model Publisher is a Navisworks plugin that is used for converting Navisworks models into WebGL graphics. Plugin converts any model or aggregated model that can be opened in Navisworks (e.g. IFC, RVM, RVT, DWG files) Plugin will publish WebGL graphics in to the Web Server or your Localhost.
With Navistools Property Publisher you can publish properties to the data service database.
Total solution for handling models and related databases will also include Navistools Standard that is used as an interface for server or cloud based database. By default the solution is running on our Web Service which we are offering as a service, though it is also possible for the clients to purchase and install it into their own Web Server.
- Licenses a specified user and computer
- Required information when ordering
* MAC address of the computer
- Flexible user and computer, as long as enough free licenses are available
- Required information when ordering
* Name and MAC address of the server
The first year of maintenance is included and therefore free of charge!
You will automatically receive an offer from us to extend the maintenance.
From the second year on the maintenance price is as follows:
Single User License: 880 €
Multi User License: 1.320 €
Navistools Model Publisher/Browser with Navistools Standard
- Brands Codemill
- Product Code: CO999
- Availability: In Stock